Motorsport Days: NEW UK Track & Test Day Listings














Want to find a UK track or test day quickly? Need a good instructor, like me!? Then check out the brand new for 2012 Motorsport Days – www.motorsportdays.com. This new, slick, easy-to-navigate site keeps you notified of upcoming track days & test days in one easy-to-read weekly newsletter (if you register) and has a comprehensive online calendar. Check it out... and feel free to book me as well, and I'll teach you the top track tips 1-2-1 that I've learned in over a decade of track daying and from masters like Colin McRae (who I co-drove for), Jimmy McRae (drove TT Course with), Sabine Schmitz and Tim Schrick (Nurburgring & Spa), Mark Hales & Don Palmer (Anglesey and Cadwell), Mike Wilds (various tracks) etc. Trumpet blowing session over, sorry!

Comments

Popular Posts