NEWS: RMA Track Day Diary 2013
Having been involved in the Oulton Park filming of 'Racing Legends - Colin McRae' with Sir Chris Hoy, good pals and Road track day operating buddies, RMA Track Days, are back to their bread and butter now – running first class track days in the UK and Europe. If you want to know what one looks like, check out our Tim Schrick special at Donington Park. They are incredible – open pit lane, overtaking either side, great camaraderie and the best cars imaginable on track. Do one this year! You will not regret spending the extra cash, if only for the amount of track time and space you get, let alone the machinery (and media!) you get to mix with. Expect to see Team Road at some of these events, as usual, in a cracking press car or pasting folk in our old, but not to be underestimated Project S4! The RMA Track Days 2013 dates so far include:
- Guadix, Spain: 10th & 11th February 2013: Very limited amount of space remaining on this event which is principally designed for those looking for some pre-season testing in decent weather. Book your place now!
- Donington Park - £240: 'Noisy' day: 118 dB(A), 7th March 2013. Make full use of this amazing track in cars that struggle to pass usual 110 dB(A) or lower sound regs. Always an amazing line up on track at this event.
- Brands Indy - £199: 105 dB(A), 27th March 2013. Just before the first British Touring Car Championship meeting, so expect this event to sell out well beforehand & the track to be full of BTCC stars. Book your place now!
- Silverstone GP - £399: 105 dB(A), 17th April 2013. Home of British Motorsport... need we say more?
- Spa-Francorchamps, 13th, 14th & 15th May (13th is for cars on road tyres only, 14th is for road and track shod cars and the 15th is for track prepared and seriously quick cars only). Great format on one of the best circuits in the world.
- Other dates include: Dijon 16th July, Brands Hatch GP 25th July, Le Mans 18th August & Spa 23rd & 24th Sept.