NEWS: McLaren & Audi Join RMA Track Days
Road Magazine luxury track day pals, RMA Track Days – running the best (open pit lane, over-taking either side, no over-crowding & jaw-droppoing cars) circuit events at Europe's premier tracks – have lined up McLaren to join their forthcoming track day hoon at Silverstone on September 18th, and Audi are all set to join in the RMA brand of tyre-pounding fun at Belgian super-circuit, Spa-Francorchamps on 23rd and 24th September too. Sweet as...! Get involved!
Selected RMA track day participants will be able to try out McLaren's amazing, 592bhp, 205mph high-tech hypercar – the MP4-12C – on the full Silverstone Grand Prix circuit on the 18th. And Audi will be bringing a brace of R8 V10 Plus', RS6 and RS4 to the simply superb Spa for potential clients to try on track.
Does life get much better?
We think not...
See you there at one of RMA's fab forthcoming events:
- Silverstone GP, 18th September 2013, from £425 - 105 dB(A)
- Spa Francorchamps, 23rd - 24th September 2013 from £395 - 106 dB(A)
- Donington Park, 14th October 2013, from £275 - 98 dB(A)
- Goodwood Exclusive, 23rd October 2013, from £525 - 105 dB(A)
- New revised Donington Park, 8th November 2013, from £225 - 98 dB(A)
- Spa Francorchamps, 24th November 2013, from £295 - 106 dB(A)