NEWS: 50th Anniversary of Annual Easter Jeep Safari Unveils Seven Awesome Concepts
Don't you just love it when the news on Monday morning drops your jaw?
First Ken Block & Matt LeBlanc rip up London in the Hoonigan (let's ignore the Cenotaph disrespecting, or interrupting George Osborne's budget speech writing). Naughty, noisy boys.
Then Jeep drop the news of seven mental concert cars into our inbox – including the 707bhp 6.2-litre HEMI® Hellcat V8 powered Trailcat, pictured above and the super-cool, retro inspired Jeep Comanche, pictured below.
The Jeeps and the vast array of Mopar and Jeep Performance Parts also on show (which will be available to consumers) have been unveiled to celebrate the 50th annual Easter Jeep Safari event, coinciding with the 75th anniversary of the Jeep brand.
And 1000's are expected to gather and conquer the famous and challenging trails of Moab, Utah, at Easter Jeep Safari, 19-27 March.
Jeep will be there showcasing the current awesome Jeep range and the following concepts, over the Easter event:
* Jeep® Crew Chief 715: a salute to legendary Jeep military service vehicles* Jeep Shortcut: inspired by the classic CJ-5 to handle tight, winding trails
* Jeep Renegade Commander: built to blaze a trail deep into the secluded wilderness
* Jeep Comanche: designed to be off-road ready with practical utility
* Jeep FC 150: heritage cab-over design, rich in history and capable of tackling any terrain
* Jeep Trailcat: Hellcat-powered off-roader capable of crawling or high-speed runs
* Jeep Trailstorm: added capability with 2-inch lift kit, 37-inch tyres and Dana 44 axles