NEW Morgan Plus 6 Launches At Geneva – And Wins Our Vote
Wipe your chops. This retro modernity master is so sub-zero, we can barely contain ourselves well enough to tell you about it in prose, so here's the main bullet points, and a wad of great images of this epic re-incarnation...
- The Morgan Plus Six is the first vehicle to be underpinned by Morgan’s new CX- Generation bonded aluminium platform, also revealed at the Geneva Motor Show
- The Morgan Plus Six is the first Morgan to utilise a turbocharged engine, the BMW 2019
- B58 TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine
- The all-new Plus Six is lighter than its aluminium predecessor Morgans, with a dry weight of 1,075kg
- Introduced as the most dynamically capable production Morgan ever, the Plus Six produces 335 bhp and 369 lb/ft of torque and is available with a ZF 8-speed automatic transmission in LHD/RHD and MPH/KPH configurations
- The Plus Six produces 170g/km, a decrease in emissions from previous range topping Morgan models, making it the second cleanest model within the Morgan range
- The new CX-Generation bonded aluminium platform has a 20mm increase in wheelbase over the Plus 8, giving occupants 200mm increased leg room and 31% more stowage space
- An almost limitless combination of colourways and additional options are available for customers to individually tailor their Plus Six
- Less than 1% of the 4,000 parts that make up the Morgan Plus Six are carried over from previous Morgan models
- The Plus Six is on sale from today (5th March), priced from £77,995 inc VAT
- Two ‘First Edition’ specifications are available to order and will be the first vehicles to be produced, priced from £89,995 inc VAT
Find out LOTS more better put together information, technical specifications, video and proper writing about the Plus Six here.